I popped open the mold today for the Devil May Cry guns. Despite using mold release, the silicone pulled primer off the masters but resin should remove it.

I poured resin into the mold and got some very good copies from it. There were a few air bubbles but I can get rid of them with a few well-placed air vents.

Next weekend I can start building these!

Grabbing the CORRECT sword this time, I traced the guard to use as a template.

A quick trim, some light sanding and the end fits perfectly!

Now that I have one side of the scabbard cut, I used it to trace the others.

Tagged with →  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: